My son informed me a month ago there has not been going to be a whole new season of Power Rangers. Instead, they may be remastering the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1. They are going to add many new effects and of course brand new toys! So, I figured I'd start sharing things i be familiar with Power Rangers.
Our first Zord was the Thunder Megazord. My son was simply 4 during the time, however thought however enjoy taking the zords apart and putting rid of it back together again. I used to be right! The Thunderzords that constructed the Thunder Megazord were:
- There was the Red Dragon Zord, piloted from the Red Ranger, which could fight either as a dragon or like a humanoid in warrior mode.
- The Lion Thunderzord, piloted with the Black Ranger, did actually have no apparent function besides as being a portion of the Thunder Megazord.
- The Unicorn Thunderzord, piloted from the Blue Ranger, could launch boulders inside their opponents.
- The Griffin Megazord, piloted by the Yellow Ranger, could shoot flaming rings or electric bolts with the enemy.
- The Firebird Thunderzord, piloted by the Pink Ranger, together with flying could send tornadoes inside their enemies.
Moreover, to forming the Thunder Megazord, the Lion, Unicorn, Griffin, and Firebird can unite to create the Thunderzord Assault Team, which the Red Dragon Zord rides being an airborne chariot in warrior mode. He has watched every episode of Power Rangers since then, such as the movies. We have all the zords, except those in the first year, the Megazord. We've got two books filled with the ability Ranger collectible trading cards. I do believe we've everyone both in plain and gold editions.