A commercial server is really a software platform accustomed to manage the banner ad campaigns displayed on a website. These servers are built to make it easy for websites to trade ads. They are 10 ways using a good server will benefit your company. ad serving
1. Make it simple - Adding a brand new ad, removing original copies is easy with a few clicks.
2. Mixing it - Multiple ads can rotate and display together a single placement, including those out of your own advertisers and from ad networks or affiliate marketing programs.
3. Remain in Control - You understand for sure where each ad shows on the website and exactly how often each one of these takes from a available impression inventory. Moreover, this server can optimize making use of your chosen criteria in order that better ones display more frequently.
4. Give it a try - You can test multiple ad versions (colors, words), or locations (left vs. right) to find out which is best for your advertisers as well as your revenue.
5. Help make your Advertiser Happy - Your advertisers have their own accounts to view impressions, clicks, CTRs, and visitors seeing their ads. This is a benefit to them because you place your advertisers in charge. Additionally, you can schedule a computerized email report back to their inbox weekly so they really don't have to lift a finger.
6. Target your Audience - You and your advertisers can target a really specific and narrow number of visitors from the specific region, city, time zone, or interest.
7. Market it Smart - You can try and try out different pricing models: CPM, CPC, CPA, or perhaps the simple flat rate. Different ad formats might have different rates. As an example, charge more for an expandable flash ad when compared to a text link ad.
8. Display In-House Ads - You'll be able to cross-sell and up-sell related products or market your own advertising opportunities within the same spot. This server is an extremely flexible tool to control and display ads so keep the ideas alive.
9. Report all Numbers - There are numerous varieties of reports and statistics in your ads plus your visitors. You can see clicks, views on an hourly basis, view breakdown reports for each ad placement.
10. Get the maximum Savings - By outsourcing technical operations with a reliable group of experts, you are able to lower your expenses, focus more about selling ads, and deliver better value for the advertisers.
If you're a serious site owner likely to manage a comprehensive campaign or perhaps display few ads, ensure that you obtain the services of ad servers - the most intelligent ad tools on the net today.