With the estimated 8.7 million species living on the earth, it is a wonder nobody is constantly doing backflips over how awesome life is. What's more awesome is always that you can find billions upon billions of species variations because of DNA mutations.
Here are a few of the very bizarre -- and totally awesome -- mutations from the animal kingdom.
1. This funnel-web spider has a single red fang.
2. This dolphin's strange leg is often a throwback to when sea-dwelling creatures begun to make their method to land.
3. This caramel-brown panda bear is deliciously adorable.
4. This octopus with six tentacles is technically a "hexapus."
5. Here we have a horse with toes. All the best . making shoes with the one.
6. This baby goat has eight legs.
7. Evidently this dog was born without functioning front legs, she walks comfortably on two.
8. This is a frog with three heads.
9. This totally black penguin probably loves Johnny Cash.
10. The "squitten," which is not really a mixture of a squirrel and a cat, does have rodent-like paws.
11. Probably the most appropriately named snake of all time.
Basically, these mutated animals are real-life X-Men with the animal kingdom. I'm so jazzed up regarding the complexities of life in the world right this moment which i need to high-five that eight-legged goat on every hoof!