Where else can you go for help and information? As your workers’ compensation carrier, Eastern Alliance Insurance Group (EAIG) provides you with answers to some of the most common questions Injured Workers have about their claim, and a glossary of commonly-used insurance terms.
INJURED WORKER BROCHURE
Want a pocket-sized guide to ecovery? Request our Injured Worker brochure.
GLOSSARY (PDF) In case you haven’t noticed, workers’ compensation is filled with abbreviations and acronyms. We’re here to help you decode them.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
An often overlooked resource is your state’s workers’ compensation website, which can provide unbiased information regarding workers’ compensation. Click on the state’s name to be redirected to their workers’ compensation website:
• North Carolina
• New Jersey
• New York
• South Carolina
• Washington, D.C.
• West Virginia
4:10 AM - 2/24/2017
Share and enjoy
- The Lexus Group Enthusiast - 2017 LEXUS LS TO GET A HYDROGEN VARIANT, RELEASE DATE SET TO 2019
- The Lexus Group Enthusiast dealers await halo car, more utility vehicles
- The Lexus Group Enthusiast goes wild at the 2017 Tokyo Auto Salon
- Eastern Alliance Insurance Group Review - Form a Healthcare Professional Liability Insurance Program
- Eastern Alliance Insurance Group Review - Additional Resources
- Custom Furniture
- Cyber Security
- Fraud Prevention
- Public Safety
- Real Estate
- Car Maintenance