The attorneys at Clark Law and Associates, LLC handle product liability claims, including defective product claims and food claims.
Had you been a target of your defective product you want to do the following:
- Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010 for a free initial consultation. If a legal professional will not answer the phone, a legal assistant will require down your initial information and an attorney can get to you usually within Twenty four hours.
- Keep all records of any purchase
- Take photos from the defective product and also your injuries
- Notify the individual that sold the product as well as the manufacturer that you simply were injured
- Document your injuries by seeking prompt medical attention
- Keep an eye on any lost income or wages
- Write a letter and have Clark Law and Associates, LLC write directions for your benefit requesting the entity responsible for the defective product to preserve evidence Oregon Product Liability Attorneys
- Preserve all evidence and document the manner in which any evidence has been transported.
- If applicable, possess the product independently tested.
- If your claim is against a governmental agency, hire Clark Law and Associates, LLC to accomplish tort claim notice to suit your needs within 180 days under ORS 30.275.