Welcome to JournalHome.com's support pages. Here you should find all the information you need about updating your blog.
If you don’t find something then simply send us a message and we will not rest until your issue is resolved.
Share and enjoy
When you find an image on instagram.com copy the url of the image and you can now add it in your own posts, simply type:
[instagram url=http://instagr.am/p/Ma3ji4OP2d/ size=large] or simply [instagram:http://instagr.am/p/Ma3ji4OP2d/], (you can also use the longer instagram.com url as well if that tickles your fancy).
[instagram:http://instagr.am/p/Ma3ji4OP2d/ size=small] [instagram:http://instagr.am/p/NGnxY2OPyR size=small]
The sizes available are , 'small', 'medium' or 'large', the default value is 'medium'.
Images are automatically linked, but you can add "linkback='false'" if you want to remove the link back.
Share and enjoy
What is a shortcode?
A shortcode is a ‘tag’ or a short hand way of getting something done. For example if you want a youtube video to appear in your post, you could do it the hard way and enter all the flash code or simply use the shortcode [youtube:http://url]
We then take care of all the ugly work in the background.
Why should I use shortcodes?
There are 2 main reasons
- For compatibility, We take care of the background code, so if the provider changes something, (the way they embed their videos for example), then we will be right here to change it for you.
- For ease of use, a shortcode is a lot easier to use than the actual html/flash code.
I want a short code!
Simply post a comment here and we will add the new Shortcode as requests are made.
I will update this list as time goes by with instructions on how to use each tags.
- [digg] add a digg voting button
- [vimeo] embeds a Vimeo video
- [youtube] embeds a Youtube video
- [audio] replace an mp3 file link to an mp3 player.